Which would you suggest more: Artificial Insemination or Adoption?

So I know for sure I want to be a mom after I graduate, and I am not looking to get into any relationships in my near future. Based off of pricing, and your own opinion, which would you more suggest? I know adoption can help to get a kid out of the system, but in the state that I live in, you have to wait a few... show more So I know for sure I want to be a mom after I graduate, and I am not looking to get into any relationships in my near future. Based off of pricing, and your own opinion, which would you more suggest? I know adoption can help to get a kid out of the system, but in the state that I live in, you have to wait a few years more to be of age to adopt, and I will be ready before that age. But I also have heard that insemination is a bit pricey (as if adoption isn't?). I may plan on both at some point in my life, but I just need some other opinions.