Do you want a trade deal between the US and China to happen?

I kinda don't because I think Trump will make a mess out of it... also China has a history of not abiding my agreements and being underhanded anyway so they likely will continue to do whatever they want... especially after Trump is out of office. Two powerful economies cushioned from eachother might be a good... show more I kinda don't because I think Trump will make a mess out of it... also China has a history of not abiding my agreements and being underhanded anyway so they likely will continue to do whatever they want... especially after Trump is out of office. Two powerful economies cushioned from eachother might be a good thing for the world. Perhaps the best agreement is no agreement. I admit I am not the most informed about the trade between the two countries but I know the basic details.
1 answer 1