Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 6 months ago

Where is life better? Canada or USA?

Favorite Answer

Canada and USA are like both the same type of countries, in Canada marijuana is legal, Canada is just like the U.S.A

But I'd say that the cities of Los Angeles, Miami, and Manhattan, are better than Canada

The U.S.A. is better

But Canada is just like a normal country

But I just think that the U.S.A. has better cities.

But the quality of life is the same in both countries.

Canada has LGBTQ rights and gun policies, as well as free health care. (Cough the taxpayers pay for that but still cough) The USA is a pretty dominant country though, as it's world-known and a lot of famous companies originated from there. Each has their ups and downs and although I'd prefer Canada, USA's a pretty cool country to live in. I guess you could say that Canada's like the US' little bro, but a little bit more responsible.

canada is better then the us

I guess it depends on your view of mass shootings and violent crime. If you're strongly in favour of both, USA is better.

Not more difference ..But yes USA is far better than Canada ..

We chose Canada to raise our kids. We decided against the UD because of the lack of gun control, disorganised health care and a tendency to go to war with conscripted soldiers. Looking at the situation - seems we were right.

Depends on what you want. Both are very large countries with many options for living. What makes life better for one person may not be the same for someone else.

Canada. Ordinary citizens don't go broke trying to pay for health care, and they are far less likely to get shot.

Neither,Jamaica