Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

whats it called when you get to this point in life?

I never had a girlfriend in my life. IM 40ish. 38 exactly. my family as I was growing up kinda had a big hand in why this happened to me.

When I was 18, 19, 21, 25, ect, I could never date the girls of my time period. Now we are all older and IM still attraced to women of those ages I just listed. However, I now know Im even more limited but am not a psychopath like many hear on the news.

Im not mad at women. Not at all. IN the end, it is what it is.....

• kavana
    Favorite Answer

You are still young,nothing wrong with going out with a girl in her 20s.

• steve

I think you have to be realistic. At 38 unless you are incredibly handsome and rich you are not going to get a girl in their twenties. If you did they would be after your money not you.

I think you should get a social life and go to places where you will meet people of your age and then who knows what might happen.

But I think at 38 years of age a teenager or 21 year old is a big no.

• 11 months agoReport

As will I. I’m not pessimistic. I’m realistic. And happy at the time I write this.

It sounds like being emotionally stunted from whatever traumatic incident that caused you to be unable to have a normal teenage and early adult life, so you want to live as if you are that age now

• 11 months agoReport

wrong. women at those ages are at their prime. Thats normal and whatnot.

I don't have a ready label for you if that's what you want.

Any two consenting adults can have whatever relationship they like. You just have to get out and meet people and find a consensual relationship and stop blaming your family. If they were too controlling in the past, so be it, but that was the past, you have to take control of your now and your future.

IMHO age isn't really the important factor here at all, you just need to find a person you like and that likes you. And that means getting out into the real world and meeting people.

Perhaps you would like to change your sexual preferences and guys understand that better and sex is also fun between man and man