Are you suppose to always be fertile after period ? Please read?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for one year but no luck . Ive already been to the doctor but there no issues at all so I just forgot it and took a break ,now we are back trying to conceive . I learned to track my ovulation and fertility with an ovulation predictor by clear blue , it worked last... show more My husband and I have been trying to conceive for one year but no luck . Ive already been to the doctor but there no issues at all so I just forgot it and took a break ,now we are back trying to conceive . I learned to track my ovulation and fertility with an ovulation predictor by clear blue , it worked last month literally 5 days after my period it was telling I was fertile or ovulated for about 5 days Straight but didn’t get pregnant . So I’m trying them again this month but what’s weird is I’ve already past 5 days since my period and not even a close sign of being fertile . Is it always different ? I’ve also been taking pregnitude this month for The first time and wondering if that is effecting anything or maybe it’ll make me ovulate later than usual ? I’m not sure but my cycles have been every 21 days usually . Thank you !
Update: Yes my husband has been tested as well