Lamberto asked in PetsOther - Pets · 5 months ago

True or false: animals love you?

168 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

It seems most of them even crows, vultures, cottontails mockingbirds. But then again it might not be real love as I am not a real compassionate person like St. Francis was!

• 5 months ago

Not sure about that

• 5 months ago

True...............

• 5 months ago

Yes, animals are the only creatures who would love you unconditionally no matter how brutal you become.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Animals both domestic and wild animals know I will help them not harm them. I have interacted with a wild injured coyote when my neighbors were ready to evict me from the hood, I once sat and for an hour talked a wild duck into letting me remove a wire hooked in its foot webbing, it takes me about 5 minutes to have squirrels eating right out of my palm. The most trusting animal I ever helped was in my winter home in Co when a Cougar I had been feeding during a horrible winter showed up with a half frozen cub and allowed me to fix it up a nest and pick up the cub and put it in and then she crawled in with it. Animals just know.

• 5 months ago

True - both domestic and wild life. I guess animals see me as non-threatening and caring for them and also relateable.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Yes they do. I'm a very nonthreatening person.

• 5 months ago

Some do..But, I am not of these people that other peoples pets just seem to know immediately that this person is my friend.

• 5 months ago

True. Animals love me

• 5 months ago

It's true. My cats adore me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.