Lamberto asked in PetsOther - Pets · 5 months ago

True or false: animals love you?

• ALBERT

It seems most of them even crows, vultures, cottontails mockingbirds. But then again it might not be real love as I am not a real compassionate person like St. Francis was!

Not sure about that

True...............

Yes, animals are the only creatures who would love you unconditionally no matter how brutal you become.

Animals both domestic and wild animals know I will help them not harm them. I have interacted with a wild injured coyote when my neighbors were ready to evict me from the hood, I once sat and for an hour talked a wild duck into letting me remove a wire hooked in its foot webbing, it takes me about 5 minutes to have squirrels eating right out of my palm. The most trusting animal I ever helped was in my winter home in Co when a Cougar I had been feeding during a horrible winter showed up with a half frozen cub and allowed me to fix it up a nest and pick up the cub and put it in and then she crawled in with it. Animals just know.

True - both domestic and wild life. I guess animals see me as non-threatening and caring for them and also relateable.

• e9601:

Yes they do. I'm a very nonthreatening person.

Some do..But, I am not of these people that other peoples pets just seem to know immediately that this person is my friend.

True. Animals love me

It's true. My cats adore me.