I will be promoted to year 13 soon of my A LEVELS hopefully (no results yet) i need advice on choosing topics for my psychology (9990) A2.?

I HAVE TO CHOOSE 2 OUT OF 4 OPTIONS which are : 1) psychology and abnormality 2) consumer psychology 3) psychology and health 4) psychology and organisations so in terms of advice it would be helpful to know among these,which are the easier options,interesting ones,which might not have as difficult questions... show more I HAVE TO CHOOSE 2 OUT OF 4 OPTIONS which are :
1) psychology and abnormality
2) consumer psychology
3) psychology and health
4) psychology and organisations

so in terms of advice it would be helpful to know among these,which are the easier options,interesting ones,which might not have as difficult questions when compared to the others,important to choose if there is any preference of the students or easy marking scheme, takes less time to learn or limited info etc.
so overall will appreciate as much advice that can be given before i have to choose it.
thank you.
0