Why is FOX News calling Trump a liar?

Shep Smith i.e. a lefty loon what do you expect?

Quit being so frickin' naive. Imo, Shep is doing nothing more than supporting child trafficking.

Trump is the greatest jester in the court of politics, ever.

Because Trump IS a liar. He averages more than a dozen whoppers a day.

I also own Fox and all of it`s properties, I am trying to make them the only NEWS OUTLET this country will have, and I am getting rid of all other outlets, I am doing it with the help of Kim Jong Un

Because you can’t bullsh*t a bullsh*tter

Because he is. He has no credibility.

Shep is a gay Trump's hater.

• Joel5 months agoReport

I AM TOO, BUT I`M STILL PUBLICLY IN THE CLOSET

• Nick

Shepherd Smith isn’t a total Trump lover like the rest of his colleagues, and that is good enough for me.

• jstroc

Shepherd Smith is gay, something he hid from everyone for years; plus he has hated Trump even before Trump was elected. In other words, Smith is a die hard liberal.

• humpty

Sometimes the truth cannot be avoided. Why has Hannity failed to understand this?

• Annie

Hannity doesn't like the truth unless it happens to coincide with his preconceived notions.

Why indeed?

Could it be that the network that the Left has maligned for so long is nowhere near as bad as you think?

Smith does not agree with The President's statement..and if in fact they were being as badly treated as reported, neither do I.

I understand we need to get some common sense immigration laws in place, but children who are here illegally need to be treated for what they are: children.

Surely some more appropriate arrangements can be made for children.

• Joel5 months agoReport

MURDOCH IS ACTUALLY MY LOVER, BUT I DON`T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THAT, THIS IS WHY I`M ALWAYS CAUGHT BEING WITH MELANIA, THEY ARE JUST SO NO ONE SUSPECTS IT