Do we understand that as fans of a music genre, we should know and follow the rules/norms of that music culture?

Agree or disagree. Please explain your view. - understand we all like different artists. Yes, I know I bang hard on the classics and local street music. Some people like other sub-genres and that’s cool. I want you to know I’m not going to insult you for your tastes but I’m still going to talk trash about certain... show more Agree or disagree. Please explain your view.

- understand we all like different artists. Yes, I know I bang hard on the classics and local street music. Some people like other sub-genres and that’s cool. I want you to know I’m not going to insult you for your tastes but I’m still going to talk trash about certain artists.

-understand we all come from different places. Yes I rep NYC and Pittsburgh like it’s a day job. Blank is from Boston. Sauce is a PGH man. SportsDude is a NYer. What I’m saying is, let’s respect the different cultures and understand we might not work but we can understand eachother a little better.

(We all talk differently and our opinions are different but let’s try to see where we were molded from, ya dig ?)
1 answer 1