Coworker asked me favour after favour?

I made friends with a co-worker (we worked in the NHS): Her: Would you sign my dad’s father’s day card for my kids, as I don’t want him recognising their writing? Me: “OK” and I did it. Her: Would you print a journey planner and meeting me in reception to collect it from you? Me: “OK" - and I did... show more I made friends with a co-worker (we worked in the NHS):

Her: Would you sign my dad’s father’s day card for my kids, as I don’t want him recognising their writing?
Me: “OK” and I did it.
Her: Would you print a journey planner and meeting me in reception to collect it from you?
Me: “OK" - and I did it.
Her: Will you come to my leaving meal?
Me: “OK” and I did it.
Her: Can you get my daughter’s NHS number so she can be seen near where I now live?
Me: “OK” – and I did it.
Her: Can you read a letter I’ve drafted to my dad?
Me: “OK” – and I did it.
Her: I’ll bring you over to your desk (when she did work here) a solicitor’s letter regarding my sister – can you read it?
Me: “OK” – and I did it.
Her: Can you do me a favour and find out if there are any vets in my new area as I can’t access the internet at work?
Me: I can’t as I don’t know your area well enough
Her: Can you read this letter I’ve written to my daughter’s consultant and see if it read right?
Me: “OK” – and I did it.
Her: Can you get me the number of Inland Revenue as I’m having problems with accessing the internet and I have a tax problem?
Me: “OK” – and I did it.

My turn:

Me: Can you let me know how you’d respond to someone’s text I’m having problems with?
Her: I don’t know

When it’s my turn for a favour I got an “I don’t know” from her. What would you do with someone like this? She now lives in another city 150 miles away and has a new job, but still emails me paragraphs full of her problems.
Update: In other words, has she effed me over?
Update 2: After all this, she then had the cheek to remind her of my birthday!