Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Montgomery gland Infected (on period)?

I’m on my period and I noticed I was sore on my one nipple, and it got worse and really hurts to brush against. I looked and one of my Montgomery glands (the little bumps on the areola) was big, hard, and sticking out far, and it hurts to touch. I don’t know what to do or how to resolve this?

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    WTH? That should be looked at by a doctor because NO ONE can simply diagnose you over the internet. You need a medical professional to examine this problem in person. If you believe its infected, why wouldn't you take the necessary steps to see your own doctor?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.