Do I sound autistic?

I know I’m socially awkward because of the way I act in public, but sometimes I wonder if I have autism because of the way I act. In social settings I don’t know how to act or what to say. Like yesterday my co worker brought me ice cream in a container as a thank you for cleaning off his tables. I got really bad... show more I know I’m socially awkward because of the way I act in public, but sometimes I wonder if I have autism because of the way I act. In social settings I don’t know how to act or what to say. Like yesterday my co worker brought me ice cream in a container as a thank you for cleaning off his tables. I got really bad anxiety because I wasn’t sure how I should act or what to say so I opened up one of the containers which now I realize must of been the toppings that I put on the ice cream which was in a different container. I started eating the toppings in one of the container which had whip cream and chocolate chips because I didn’t realize that the other container had just the ice cream in it. In social settings I just think too hard about stuff and if someone as simple as like a cashier talks to me, I get all sweaty and my anxiety gets super bad because i fear that I’ll mess up and do something stupid or say something stupid. I just over think things because I try so hard not to do it wrong so I’ll be made fun. I don’t know, its hard to explain but I just get really bad anxiety over that. Do I sound autistic
2 answers 2