Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

Soooo paranoid of photos?!?

I never used to be like this however i once dated a guy who was so into looks that it made me very self conscious.

In addition to that, one of my work colleagues i work wirh for almost 3 years is a perv and whatever or wherever i go he would take photos of me invading my privacy and private space.

I had to stop him by reporting it, however also my workplace is a popular store where everyone constantly is taking photos and filming.

I just fear how i look so ugly in photos and different that people would judge me.. im very paranoid now whenever someone takea a ohoto of me. Today a manager at work took me a photo which i couldnt say no and ive been. In a very bad mood all day.

I must say i think im soooo soo paranoid and i cant deal with this anymore. Then other day someone randomly took me a photo on the tube..and im just paranoid now to go underground.

Favorite Answer

Seek professional help. You have a phobia, which is beyond the scope of what we can help you with over the internet.