Someone I’m interested in wants to play Minecraft. How do I make it not awkward?

So me and this girl from my English class have been hitting it off on instagram for about a month now. We have a lot of common interests including certain youtubers like CallMeCarson. A while back she asked if I wanted to play Minecraft together. Don’t get me wrong, I love Minecraft. I’ve been playing it since it came out, and know it front to back. My only problem is that I had some family stuff/vacations going on which prevented me from playing. Now that i’m finally back, i’m kinda worried about the whole thing ending up being awkward. Anybody have any ideas on how to make it more natural?

It's simple you can tell her at that time you were with your family on a vacation and you couldn't play it but now you're finally back you can approach her to play with you by yourself it's not that hard.