Please answer? My gf just had second miscarriage. I am sad. Feels like I lost a part of me. She was on high alert of miscarriage.?

We were together for 2 years. From the first day she was insecure. We had a lot of fun and were really happy. One day she went through my phone and found I was still talking to my ex. And when she called my ex, she did everything to destroy our relationship. She lied that we had sex but the main reason of me being... show more We were together for 2 years. From the first day she was insecure. We had a lot of fun and were really happy. One day she went through my phone and found I was still talking to my ex. And when she called my ex, she did everything to destroy our relationship. She lied that we had sex but the main reason of me being in contact with my ex was regarding a business property that we bought together. I never told about this to my gf coz she was very insecure. The day she found everything went down the drain. My gf had the first miscarriage few months ago and the second one she had when she found out. I tried to explain to her but she won’t listen. I work for my father and on the side I have my startup. I stopped talking to my family coz they never liked her. A month ago she went through my phone and I just found out she had another miscarriage. I always loved her but my ex messed everything up. Today when I called her after a week she told me she had a miscarriage and she was blaming me that now you must be happy, go back to your bit**. I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to tell her that I love you but she hung up on me. I know it’s over but I am sad coz I was excited about the baby. I wish rather then blaming me for everything she would have understood that my ex was lying and I am in love with you not my ex. I am in a strange sad mode right now. Mom told me that she had a dream few days ago that my gf will give me bad news. Don’t know what to do? Any advice?