Would I get good accuracy mixing epoxy and catalyst by weight?

Rather than volume?
I want to mix the epoxy in small quantity which makes it require accuracy, so I thought I could use the digital scale. The proportions must be exactly equal.
Update: Thanks for all answers. This is bar top epoxy which seems to be very intolerant of imbalance. The only downside I know of is stickiness, but a sticky underside to your finder is not on my list of defects. It should be volume, correct. But I would have much trouble to measure by volume while I can do a good job by... show more Thanks for all answers. This is bar top epoxy which seems to be very intolerant of imbalance. The only downside I know of is stickiness, but a sticky underside to your finder is not on my list of defects. It should be volume, correct. But I would have much trouble to measure by volume while I can do a good job by weight.. I am going to assume it will be close enough even though one's densitiies are less.