Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics Β· 6 months ago

Can't both sides just learn to respect each other?

I'm a liberal, yet I respect more reasonable cons as long as they don't mock my beliefs. I try not to mock others.

Don't you think we should just accept that there is no right or wrong side or opinion? I'm guessing most of us have a life outside Yahoo Answers and politics (as an animation fan and Nintendo gamer).

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most people on either side of the political spectrum are quite reasonable and respectful. Its just a relatively small minority of extremists on both sides who cant seem to get along, and a bunch of trolls wo seem to delight in stirring up trouble.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no liberalism sucks hard.

• 6 months ago

What can I say.....Mr. Sunshine has said it all.

• 6 months ago

I don't have a problem with what you're suggesting, but the party you vote for certainly does, doesn't it.

For example, read the answers here from our "liberal" friends. The poor kids are foaming at the mouth.

Truly, it's sad, so very, VERY SAD. In fact, it's enough to make an adult burst into tears of laughter. lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰

• 6 months ago

Trump has pushed his side to the extreme! Trump has incited Racism and Violence from day 1

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Whereas Democrats only want to hug and embrace everybody, even those who dare to disagree with them. I do have that right, don't I?

Please share!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.