Hoe can I get rid of my acne ?

Must be a white girl

You should see a dermatologist. I have terrible acne on my face and on my stomach, she prescribed some stuff and now after just 2 months it is much better. Anyways my point is that seeing a dermatologist is worth it because they are a professional and will know just what you need. However, the treatment is effective but not quick, it can take several months.

Sad to say, there is no single treatment for acne. Patience seems to be a key to successful treatment. Remember, the trouble built up over quite a period of time, so it will not clear up overnight. Some have found that by taking care of their overall health, such as by getting plenty of exercise, being out in the fresh air as much as possible, and getting enough sleep, their complexion benefits and their acne condition improves. It will also help to cleanse your skin thoroughly to prevent perspiration mixed with dirt and pollution from clogging pores. Some doctors claim that diet plays a big part in controlling acne and recommend eating as little fat as possible.

See the doctor could be hormone imbalance

-lots of water

-don’t touch your face ever

-wash in a few times a day

-try washing your pillow case more often

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facwcacecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice coldca water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

An increase in IODINE (Seafood, milk, Lugols) is often beneficial.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

Wash your face with a non detergent soap like charcoal soap or dove, (no sulfates) Use cotton rounds and apply an astringent cleaner with salicylic acid to the cotton rounds to remove oil and dirt keep doing it until you can see the cotton rounds without dirt, When it's free of oil and dirt use a retinoid gel such as Differin Gel. Use only at night and use sunscreen that's non-oily /non-comedogenic, and mineral based such as zinc oxide during the day. Exfoliate every other day with an exfoliating brush while you have soap on your skin. Avoid sugary drinks like soda's or fruit juices.

• Murzy

A dermatologist can prescribe creams and meds.

Hydrochloric acid

get a better answer here www.mavypalacio.com