2015 Jeep Renegade keeps showing “shift to gear” and goes to Neutral as I’m driving. Anyone have any idea of what could be wrong?

I’ve had this Jeep going on 4 years now and it first did this a month after getting it. I was told that it had been fixed but it still happens. Every time I have taken it in to get checked they can’t ever find anything wrong with it. I really love it this keep and want to try to find out what could be the issue... show more I’ve had this Jeep going on 4 years now and it first did this a month after getting it. I was told that it had been fixed but it still happens. Every time I have taken it in to get checked they can’t ever find anything wrong with it. I really love it this keep and want to try to find out what could be the issue before going down the route of trading it in.