2015 Jeep Renegade keeps showing “shift to gear” and goes to Neutral as I’m driving. Anyone have any idea of what could be wrong?

I’ve had this Jeep going on 4 years now and it first did this a month after getting it. I was told that it had been fixed but it still happens. Every time I have taken it in to get checked they can’t ever find anything wrong with it. I really love it this keep and want to try to find out what could be the issue before going down the route of trading it in.

• John

My new 2019 Jeep Wrangler started making a funny noise two days ago but only when slowing down. Just a little funny noise but it did not jump out of gear.

I'd put a new range switch in if it can't be diagnosed easily.

You might want to take the PCM out, remover the covers and check the circuit board for any burn marks or leaking capacitors.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • bo

find local shop at ATRA.COM for more help. our wide network might have run into this problem since dealers pretty much move on to another car if they can't find it within a hour or so

Source(s): transmission man

Try taking to another dealership. There are some pretty crappy Jeep dealerships with poor service departments, like Ramsey Jeep in NJ. Horrible.

• Jasmin7 months agoReport

Unfortunately I’ve taken it to two (not including the original dealership we got it from). The first one is where they said they “fixed” the problem and the other one is in the state I’m living in now and they said they couldn’t find an issue.