When Michael Jackson died was it because Farrah Fawcett had wished for the children of the world to be safe as her death wish?

It was a very interesting story. I was picking up my aunt who was a nurse at the St. John's Health Center and she had been with Farrah Fawcett that day. By the time I picked her up Farrah Fawcett had died several hours before and I knew who she was but was not terribly familiar with her.As we were leaving my... show more It was a very interesting story. I was picking up my aunt who was a nurse at the St. John's Health Center and she had been with Farrah Fawcett that day. By the time I picked her up Farrah Fawcett had died several hours before and I knew who she was but was not terribly familiar with her.As we were leaving my aunt Julie noted the actress she was with had died. She described who she was and then on the radio they mentioned it. She mentioned it cause I asked why the media was at the hospital.
Update: Later at her house we were watching The Doctors on and off and talking we suddenly saw this "CBS NEWS Special Report". They announced that an earlier report (which we had missed) that Michael Jackson had gone into cardiac arrest has now been confirmed and now CBS News sadly must ad to other on-line... show more Later at her house we were watching The Doctors on and off and talking we suddenly saw this "CBS NEWS Special Report". They announced that an earlier report (which we had missed) that Michael Jackson had gone into cardiac arrest has now been confirmed and now CBS News sadly must ad to other on-line reports that Michael Jackson, King of Pop to more then one generation of Americans, has died at the age of 50, that now confirmed by his publicist and the staff at the UCLA Medical Center.
Update 2: To this news my aunt Julie gasped and said "Good God, Farrah's wish came true, death wishes work". I looked at her surprised and thought "Was Fawcett an ex-wife of Michael Jackson's". Then aunt Julie explained. Apparently Farrah Fawcett's death wish was that the children of the world... show more To this news my aunt Julie gasped and said "Good God, Farrah's wish came true, death wishes work". I looked at her surprised and thought "Was Fawcett an ex-wife of Michael Jackson's". Then aunt Julie explained. Apparently Farrah Fawcett's death wish was that the children of the world would be safe in this, the 21st century. Two hours later Michael Jackson was dead. About exactly 8 hours later, Michael Jackson, the king of Pop, was dead. The children of the world were safe.
Update 3: That is where I was on June 25, 2009. Despite Aunt Julie's beliefs, I still think it was a coincidence and that Michael Jackson may or may not have been guilty of abuse. However, Aunt Julie, who died last year, maintained that death wishes come true. Her death wish has yet to, she made a death wish that I would... show more That is where I was on June 25, 2009. Despite Aunt Julie's beliefs, I still think it was a coincidence and that Michael Jackson may or may not have been guilty of abuse. However, Aunt Julie, who died last year, maintained that death wishes come true. Her death wish has yet to, she made a death wish that I would get a life, I have yet to.

THE END

RIP to Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and to my aunt Julie.
Update 4: THIS IS NOT A JOKE, I AM BEING SERIOUS.