Is it safe to use anti-fungal cream and Neosporin on the same spot of my skin?

I have these bumpy red spots congregated on different parts of my body and it might be because I did not wash my bed sheet for the past 3-4 months. With that said, I m not sure if I have a fungal infection or a bacterial infection or both. At the moment, I am unable to see my doctor for the next 2 weeks, thus, I... show more I have these bumpy red spots congregated on different parts of my body and it might be because I did not wash my bed sheet for the past 3-4 months. With that said, I m not sure if I have a fungal infection or a bacterial infection or both. At the moment, I am unable to see my doctor for the next 2 weeks, thus, I would not be able to get my answer anytime soon. In the meantime, I plan on smearing anti-fungal cream and Neosporin on the different spots of my body that has these red bumps. However, I am uncertain if it is safe to smear anti-fungal cream on one spot and then add another Neosporin layer on top of that same spot. Will smearing two different creams on the same spot have an adverse affect on my skin?
1 answer 1