Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 6 months ago

Isn't it hard to believe Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett died ten years ago today, enjoy your life now, it'll be gone sooner than you think?

Favorite Answer

Yup, two icons(one in music and the other in action TV shows), have died on this day, 10 years ago. I miss them both.

As for enjoying my life now....I've come to terms with my mortality. You're right. Nobody is young forever, and nobody is alive for ever, so I'll make the best of the time that I have while I'm on this earth.

There's a person who dies or was born, literally, every second. Both of those events happened as you typed this question.

World Population Clock: https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Yes I think so and I don't know why

• Nick

I do find it very hard to believe especially MJ. I found out at my job at the time. Customers came in and told me as well as some coworkers. Very sad day.

Thanks for the reminder................

he will be remembered only for his alleged pedophilia, and Farrah for her big hair

• Mr. Yaw

It seems like you won't be remembered for much, Anonymous.

I had to look that up, and you are right, both died 10 years ago. Shocking how time flies. Life can be fleeting. Enjoy all you can, and be nice.

Its hard to believe because it doesn't feel like its been ten years. R.I.P. they are missed.

I was watching a special on Farrah last night and was surprised to find out she died the very same day as MJ. MJ died of a drug overdose, Farrah died of cancer. Many people make it to an older age without succumbing to either.

• polly

It seems like a few years since MJ died but not 10 years

I remember Farrah way back when she was young & beautiful. I also remember Michael way back when he used to be black.

• Mr. Yaw

Yup, and both will be remembered for far more than anything you've ever done.