Is it offensive if you untag yourself from pictures of food or places?

I hate when my friends tag me as a plate of pasta that they just ate or some random jokes they find online. They tag my name and all my fb friends can see it. I find it annoying plus I have more serious people who are my friends and I don't find it mature. My friend tagged me as another meal on the table. I... show more I hate when my friends tag me as a plate of pasta that they just ate or some random jokes they find online. They tag my name and all my fb friends can see it. I find it annoying plus I have more serious people who are my friends and I don't find it mature. My friend tagged me as another meal on the table. I "liked" and untagged myself as I was not in the picture. Then she texted me about it and got offended for it. She took it very personally. (she's 40) After I told her I don't like it and I always untag myself to keep my fb clean, she got passive aggressive with me and said "ok but it is weird".