Why do gods always pick the worst representatives to be their spokespeople? Drug Addicts, pedophiles, alcoholics, conmen, criminals.?

It's like that their creators made them! Look how Donald duck is short-tempered, it's for the same raison.

• Doc

No sane person would worship them. Duh !

So that the glory will be seen to be His and no man may boast?

Luke 5:32 King James Version (KJV)

32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 King James Version (KJV)

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

All gods are myths, the people doing all the talking for the gods are the groups you mention.

• Stonewall

A fool is one who says within their heart, There is no God.

Or Saint Paul or Moses. Moses was a shy dork and a murderer. Paul probably would have worn a Pocket Protector and worked for Microsoft or Tesla. God picked them because they were willing to be humbled and meek in order for God's Glory to be shown to The World through them.

gods i don't believe in false gods, I believe in God jesus, and who said God picked them?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew Chapter 24

Jesus said it best--Healthy people don't need a doctor. 8^)

I had a fundamentalist girlfriend once, and I hung out with her crowd. They loved to 'witness' to me about the miracles God had performed in their lives. "I was a drug addict. I stole money from my parents/my spouse/my employer to buy drugs. I lost my friends, my family, my job, my home. God pulled me out of the gutter and I became a whole new person! I was BORN AGAIN!" I heard this story over and over, just with different details.

And I got to thinking, maybe this was why Christianity didn't work for ME. I'd never been a horrible person. Weak, maybe. Made some bad decisions (and paid for them). You name the sin, I've sinned it, but no worse than the average person.

Maybe that's what you need to be a Christian, to live a HORRIBLE life, a life of sin and debauchery, of sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. Then somehow you get a clue, you find a life, you rise out of the morass, and complacently believe God pulled you out. Because he loves you. Because you're special.

Think you need to look at the millions who have never been charges with a crime.

I hope you don't think of yourself better than them because that is what the bible teaches not to think of yourself to be better than someone else. Source the bible.