Why have democrats and republicans systematically destroyed our social system?

Conservatives and liberals really out here systematically destroying the great society and new deal, if it was up to establishment politicians we'd be an ancap society and be reduced to a third world neoliberal hell hole. Who cares if people are homeless pooping in the streets as long as I get my cheap slave... show more Conservatives and liberals really out here systematically destroying the great society and new deal, if it was up to establishment politicians we'd be an ancap society and be reduced to a third world neoliberal hell hole. Who cares if people are homeless pooping in the streets as long as I get my cheap slave mad goods from nonwhites we exploit amd even the whites too. We could have a welfare state like Europe if it wasn't for these parasites who pretend to represent us while selling us out