Why have democrats and republicans systematically destroyed our social system?

Conservatives and liberals really out here systematically destroying the great society and new deal, if it was up to establishment politicians we'd be an ancap society and be reduced to a third world neoliberal hell hole. Who cares if people are homeless pooping in the streets as long as I get my cheap slave mad goods from nonwhites we exploit amd even the whites too. We could have a welfare state like Europe if it wasn't for these parasites who pretend to represent us while selling us out

There is actually very little a difference between Neo-Liberal Democrats and Neo-Conservative Republicans. Both want corporate rule, listen onlu to the donors, and will continue to wage war on the poor and working classes till they have nothing.

I would normally disagree with you but based on what I've seen out of the Republican Party the last 10 years it's hard to disagree it seems like everybody just about besides Ted Cruz and Mike Lee in Washington want a progressive welfare state

• Cory

white people have destroyed our social system. Dems or Republicans...it boils down to white people. If white people were one political party and other races were divided by Dems and Republicans...no one would care.

This little squabble is between white left and white right. Get your stuff together.

• Cory

yea...because you destroyed our social system.

So they can fund israel their real masters.