John
John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Do you agree with Democrats that non-whites inherently need socialism, and that it is racist to deprive them of it?

Reparations are socialism, and if Democrats are going to call people racist for opposing reparations, they need to explain why they believe non-whites need socialism.

• James

Nope, I don’t agree with your fantasies.

No, I don't agree. It's insulting and racist to even suggest it. The very fact that someone would say anyone "needs" socialism because they are not of a certain class of people; i.e., nonwhite, is racist all by itself. What, is being white the greatest thing since sliced bread and no one can achieve anything on their own without being white?

Are these people really saying that black people, brown people, Asian people, any people other than white people are dumber and less capable simply because they have more melatonin in their skin? As a Hispanic woman who owns and runs my own business, and have for many years, I am deeply offended by the notion that somehow I am less and need a white person's help because I am not white.

You are not a racist for opposing reparation.

The vast majority of white democrats except the fringe SJW types do not approve of reparations themselves because they know it is a dangerous concept that will open a can of worms.