Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Are you a positive person and do you surround yourself with positive people?

Have you ever been forced to deal with negative people and how did you manage?

E.g. people always badmouthing you, lying about you, being abusive, humiliating you, bullying you, etc.

Update:

Do they make you tired? What is one positive thing you do in a social situation, and do negative people make you feel uncomfortable. x

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I try to surround myself with open-minded, creative people

• 5 months ago

Generally, I am a positive person.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Negative people are like a toxic dump, they poison every one they come in contact with. Bullies, I ignore, and I refuse to waste my energy fueling their fire with a reaction. I'm always courteous, and respectful to others, and I don't expect them to do the same. Negative people, can't make me do anything, except run away from them.

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I am a bit of both positive and negative depending on my mood so I like to surround myself with like-minded people. Shallow minded people are frustrating because they lack insight and understanding. I am selective of people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Those people have never been a part of my life. I'm an adult, I pick who I want to be involved with.

• 5 months ago

generally i carry fairy glitter and douse the populace with it. yes, ofc , ive had those ppl. i avoid them. i am a realist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.