Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy?

Which of these two female villains do you think is a lot meaner?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don’t know DC very well, but from what I know Quinn is insane and just following her boyfriend (Joker) while Ivy will try to win your heart so she can break it. I would say Poison Ivy is meaner

• 5 months ago

Harley Quinn is meaner

• Liar
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I feel like Quinn would be the worse of the pair simply because she's more unstable. You could date her for a year, seemingly have a great relationship, then wake up one morning tied to the bed, with Harley cutting your junk off with your grandma's false teeth.

Ivy, on the other hand, either just wants to straight up murder you or turn you into a plant creature. So at least you know where you stand with her from moment one.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Harley Quinn is much more volatile than Poison Ivy and is more heavily inclined towards violent acts, but Poison Ivy has a greater capacity to carry out acts of violence by virtue of her powers and can be very bitter towards men for their actions. It stands to reason the Harley Quinn would hurt someone because it's fun, but Poison Ivy would hurt someone because she thinks that they deserve to be hurt or need to be hurt to advance her goals. Poison Ivy will do whatever she needs to even if it hurts someone, Harley Quinn will just hurt them.

• sexy5 months agoReport

Thanks feel crew to answer my other two questions

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

both but Harley Quinn is hotter

• ?5 months agoReport

Thanks feel welcome to answer my other ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.