I’m in love with someone famous from a different time period?

I’m in love with a famous person, and he’s not even from this time period, i’m most in love with this guy when his career blew up, in the 80’s, i love his personality, his voice, his humour, the way he talks, the way he sings, his face, his clothes, his body, his backstory, everything iv’e ever wanted in a guy is... show more I’m in love with a famous person, and he’s not even from this time period, i’m most in love with this guy when his career blew up, in the 80’s,
i love his personality, his voice, his humour, the way he talks, the way he sings, his face, his clothes, his body, his backstory, everything iv’e ever wanted in a guy is him, and the fact that he’s famous and 60+ years old today crushes me

Iv’e had crushes on guys and i came to a realisation that all the guys iv’e had crushes on look like him or act like him, am i obssesed whit this guy or do i just like that type of guy? I’m concered about myself, is there something wrong with me? Or is this fully normal? Maybe i’m just going thrue a teenager phase?
1 answer 1