Do you think I have tourettes or some other weird condition?

I know this seems like a troll question. I wish it was though. But i think i have a form of tourette's that makes me say the n word Is that possible? Or something else. if I'm sitting doing something in concentrating and then all of a sudden I get really frustrated, i say the N word under my breath. I... show more I know this seems like a troll question. I wish it was though. But i think i have a form of tourette's that makes me say the n word

Is that possible? Or something else. if I'm sitting doing something in concentrating and then all of a sudden I get really frustrated, i say the N word under my breath. I dont knoe why and its not voluntarily. I'm afraid one day I'm going to say it in public. Is there a Lisa technique where I could change the word to the f word or some other word because I'm not racist.

I know it's hard to think this question is real but it is I'm not trolling