What is more compelling to watch?
A. The Democrat debates
C. Paint drying
D. Dog watching paint dry
- fatboysdaddyLv 77 months agoFavorite Answer
Of the list you have it would have to be B. Seen many of the town hall meetings of the Democrats and none
were that good.
- davidLv 77 months ago
On a list of 10, Hannity would be no. 23595
I hate dogs. That would be 18952 on the same list
Dems debate -- about no. 17
Paint drying -- number 1329
no. 1 re-runs of any Rocky
no.2 re-runs of any Rambo
no.3 Mash re-runs
no4. Frasier reruns
- DontTellMeLv 77 months ago
😒 I'll know it when I hear useful dialogue?
- Anonymous7 months ago
The whole media is so fake and contrived i lasted for about an hour this morning, on well see you in another 10 years.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- audreyLv 77 months ago
C paint drying.......
- Lois GriffinLv 67 months ago
I'll probably just catch the highlights of it.
- RadiantRarityLv 67 months ago
Watching Trump try to make himself sound smart.
- IOMLv 77 months ago
- marsel_duchampLv 77 months ago
The pages of the books and magazines I read.
- yr_nxt_bfLv 67 months ago
Watching my 3D printer make an untraceable plastic gun that will fire 3 times before becoming unsafe and requiring to be melted into an unrecognizable blob with a hair dryer.