Contact lenses?

Hello, So i started wearing contact lenses like 3-4 years ago and i have fell asleep with them in my eyes once in a while. That worries me because i know im not supposed to do that and it’s not good for my eyes. so i did a little quick research and i found that you can get abrasions or damage on the cornea or... show more Hello,
So i started wearing contact lenses like 3-4 years ago and i have fell asleep with them in my eyes once in a while. That worries me because i know im not supposed to do that and it’s not good for my eyes. so i did a little quick research and i found that you can get abrasions or damage on the cornea or inflammation so far but the past 3 years i haven’t really noticed any severe symptoms. should there be any symptoms or my eyes are fine as long as i stop falling asleep with them in? I just woke up after a hour nap and accidentally fell asleep with them on. which made me paranoid lol.