Why the **** do people keep hitting my vehicles?

So two months ago I'm on the highway, I'm following an 18 wheeler when suddenly THE BACK DOORS OF THE TRAILER OPEN WIDE AND START SPEWING HARD PLASTIC SALT BINS ALL OVER THE FREEWAY. Luckily I managed to dodge the ones that were closest to me as I was slowing down. Now there's salt bins everywhere in front of me so I obviously have to stop WHEN BAM. Rear ended in my subaru...... 1 month goes by and I'm driving my jeep down a major street here in Toronto called Bloor street, when all of the sudden a 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo tries to cut me off and fails horribly and side sweeps his entire car into my jeeps pertruded wheels. WTF. Now today, I let my brother drive my Toyota Corolla to work AND.... ITS GETS DINGED BAD WHILE PARKED! luckily the lady left a note and was very nice to me and is paying for all damages. I can't help to wonder WTF IS GOING ON!??!?? LOL

Yeah, you post this crap several times a day every day.

• Snezzy

My grandmother (from Canada) told me that bad things come in threes. We suspect that she was influenced by people who could not count beyond three.

• Carson

Thats three.

You should get a break for a few months.

• Dze

i dunno .. nice cars attract sht like that, the nicer they are the more likely they will get hit ... get an old beat up pickup truck and start being the 'damager' instead of the 'damagee' lol ..

• Will

Don't know. But if it makes you feel not alone, I had a school hit my parked car. The bus reportedly was picking kids up and fled scene.

maybe you're a bad driver