Why the **** do people keep hitting my vehicles?

So two months ago I'm on the highway, I'm following an 18 wheeler when suddenly THE BACK DOORS OF THE TRAILER OPEN WIDE AND START SPEWING HARD PLASTIC SALT BINS ALL OVER THE FREEWAY. Luckily I managed to dodge the ones that were closest to me as I was slowing down. Now there's salt bins everywhere in... show more So two months ago I'm on the highway, I'm following an 18 wheeler when suddenly THE BACK DOORS OF THE TRAILER OPEN WIDE AND START SPEWING HARD PLASTIC SALT BINS ALL OVER THE FREEWAY. Luckily I managed to dodge the ones that were closest to me as I was slowing down. Now there's salt bins everywhere in front of me so I obviously have to stop WHEN BAM. Rear ended in my subaru...... 1 month goes by and I'm driving my jeep down a major street here in Toronto called Bloor street, when all of the sudden a 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo tries to cut me off and fails horribly and side sweeps his entire car into my jeeps pertruded wheels. WTF. Now today, I let my brother drive my Toyota Corolla to work AND.... ITS GETS DINGED BAD WHILE PARKED! luckily the lady left a note and was very nice to me and is paying for all damages. I can't help to wonder WTF IS GOING ON!??!?? LOL
6 answers 6