Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

Is it true that a virgin penis is thicker in diameter compared to a penis subjected to daily. vaginal pressure thus making it skinny?

There a meme circulating the internet about that, I think it might be true since continues daily vaginal pressure will result in an elongated skinny penis

• Vortex

If it were true I would have squeezed it down to a noodle's diameter all by myself.

• GB

It sounds like a story made up by a guy with a skinny penis, who is being laughed at in the locker-room.

• Fred

Who makes up these stupid stories. I suppose guys with a skinny dick say this so people think they get lots of sex.

no it is not true for sure

No truth to that whatsoever.

• kelvin

no that isn't true

sadly most of my partners dont produce much vaginial pressure

• edward

My penis hasn’t shrunken over the years

Its false at all. The penis tissue is not affected by that kind of pressure. It has mo sense

Do you really believe that? If you do, never have sex. If there were even one bit of truth to it, no man would ever engage in heterosexual activities. Only genetics determine penis size. Nothing external can change it other than surgery. Whomever created that meme has a sick sense of humor.