I am joining the military and my car lease is about to be up. Can my wife refinance my car while I’m in basic or do I have to be home?

I am joining the military and my lease is going to be up in a few months. My wife does not work and there fore she can not show money coming in except what I am getting direct deposited into our account. I’m wondering if she can refinance the car when the lease is up or do I have to be home to do this? If anyone... show more I am joining the military and my lease is going to be up in a few months. My wife does not work and there fore she can not show money coming in except what I am getting direct deposited into our account. I’m wondering if she can refinance the car when the lease is up or do I have to be home to do this? If anyone knows and can help, please comment on this. Also if you have any questions about this and need more information to answer this question, comment and ask for more information pertaining to the question you have. Thank you.