He's a cheater and a jerk so why do I like him so much?

I hooked up with this guy a few months ago. We didn't actually have sex but we fooled around and I spent the night at his place. I got the feeling that he didn't want me to and it was kind of awkward afterwards. The next day I happened to see him at school and said hello and he was being all weird and... show more I hooked up with this guy a few months ago. We didn't actually have sex but we fooled around and I spent the night at his place. I got the feeling that he didn't want me to and it was kind of awkward afterwards. The next day I happened to see him at school and said hello and he was being all weird and distant. Then I see him with his arm around another girl and that confirmed my suspicions that he had a girlfriend! He hit me up again cause I told him that we would go all the way next time and I told him to F off since he had a girlfriend. Now I see on social media that they are no longer in a relationship and he's hitting me up again. I am so torn because I really want to hate him for being such a jerk but I'm so attracted to him that I'm afraid I'm gonna lose my head and sleep with him. What should I do?
2 answers 2