Was I wrong to throw my ex out when I caught her cheating and will you please read the details?

So I asked my at the time girlfriend, to use her phone to call my mother. She let me use it and when I dialed it went straight to voicemail. I waited a few minutes and I tried again but this time when I went to recent contacts instead of dialing the whole number again. I noticed right below it there's another... show more So I asked my at the time girlfriend, to use her phone to call my mother. She let me use it and when I dialed it went straight to voicemail. I waited a few minutes and I tried again but this time when I went to recent contacts instead of dialing the whole number again. I noticed right below it there's another number I guy named Frank. When I asked who was she said "oh it's somebody annoying". Now she would have said friend or co-worker or relative I would have never even thought of calling this number. So I asked if I can and she acted nervous. After a little bit of back-and-forth she agreed and I called it. Turns out she was cheating on me she admitted it after a while. But then she refused to leave after I told her that I was telling her mother what she did and her whole family. I picked her up and brought her outside and then she try to run back in. Hitting me the whole time. I pushed her away and now she filed an order of protection. Was I in the wrong? This happend in my house.
0