Is it normal to scream in a coworker's face whenever I talk to them and chew their *** out for asking if I can move so they can get through?

Update:

they are lazy stupid and a mooch and don't deserve to have a job.They asked for a day off and I threw a fit and screamed in her face because she went around me and got the day off after I said no.I am telling new coworkers what kind of person she is and starting rumours about other people and blaming her for starting them. this women had plenty of room to get through and wanted more to get through so I screamed in her face.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

No. Quite abnormal.

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You sound like a wonderful employee.

• 8 months ago

No it's not. Unless you want to risk losing your job, you must be respectful to your coworkers and bosses at all times.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

no, thats not norrnal, you need to be nicer to your coworkers before you lose your job

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You sound like an arrogant idiot. If you are a supervisor, this is a really bad attitude and very unprofessional. Obviously, you need anger management training. Yelling is the least effective thing you could do in any situation. I hope she decides to report you to HR. What you are doing is being rude and abusive. If this is at all a real situation, you are in the wrong 100%.

• 8 months ago

🙄🥴

Yes.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.