Is it normal to scream in a coworker's face whenever I talk to them and chew their *** out for asking if I can move so they can get through?

Update: they are lazy stupid and a mooch and don't deserve to have a job.They asked for a day off and I threw a fit and screamed in her face because she went around me and got the day off after I said no.I am telling new coworkers what kind of person she is and starting rumours about other people and blaming her for... show more they are lazy stupid and a mooch and don't deserve to have a job.They asked for a day off and I threw a fit and screamed in her face because she went around me and got the day off after I said no.I am telling new coworkers what kind of person she is and starting rumours about other people and blaming her for starting them. this women had plenty of room to get through and wanted more to get through so I screamed in her face.