Think my son is on drugs but what kind could it be?

I have a different son and I'm afraid it's drugs, but I can't figure out what it could be. After 10 years with company and working his way up and making $90,000 a year he left his job. Also left his girlfriend for another one. For 2 years they have had a oil and water relationship. Nether one are... show more I have a different son and I'm afraid it's drugs, but I can't figure out what it could be. After 10 years with company and working his way up and making $90,000 a year he left his job. Also left his girlfriend for another one. For 2 years they have had a oil and water relationship. Nether one are working and live in a hotel. She gets help for her 2 kids. He's super talkative, either sleeps 12 hours or sleeps on and off. Takes over the counter sleeping pills 5 or more at a time. He eats like he can't get full, but his girlfriend looks like a meth addict. He's lost his car and gone heavy in debit and ruined his credit. He went to work one place for a week and quit. He passed their drug test so I just can't figure it out. He just turned 31. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
2 answers 2