Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 6 months ago

what’s it like being flexible?

like i know some girls who lick their leg up to their nose or put to the side and it goes all the way up the their head, creating a 180 angle with their standing leg. I’ve always been not flexible even though i stretch a lot. i’m just wondering, what is it like to just be able to do that?

It's not as amazing as it sounds. I'm a ballet dancer and I'm very flexible but it's not anything weird or fun. I guess I'm used to it and it's normal to my eyes but really, it's not that interesting. I see people being amazed by flexible people but honestly, it's just a normal and natural thing for us so we don't really think anything of it.

Sure, it might be cool to other people's eyes but it's nothing to us.

I like being flexible at the ripe age of 41. I got my left split for the first time at 33. I can still do a backbend and one handed cartwheel, and a few other things. If you work on it, you can increase your flexibility, even as "old" as me....attached pic is only about a month old and my leg is higher than it was 6 years ago

• NONAME

whats it like to see...im blind

In a few years, they will be old and fat and won't be able to do it any longer. Ever.

• Bob

It's just like it is now but you can spread your legs further.

Source(s): Could do a split when I took Karate when I was 8.

Those people always trying to cut corners.