I'm a 13 year old girl and I think I might be a psychopath...?

So over some years I've stated to realize I'm not normal, I know that most other girls my age and people in general feel emotions deeply or normally so I'm wondering why I don't. I don't feel sadness, fear, or really any negative emotion besides anger; I don't feel pro social emotions... show more So over some years I've stated to realize I'm not normal, I know that most other girls my age and people in general feel emotions deeply or normally so I'm wondering why I don't.

I don't feel sadness, fear, or really any negative emotion besides anger; I don't feel pro social emotions either. I mostly just feel numb/apathetic and happy, nothing really phases me and I don't care about really anything at all. I'm also very manipulative, I tend to take advantage of people and use people...I get bored so easily (but that's probably because of my ADHD).

I don't feel love, I don't love anyone not even my family I just don't know why; they love me and care about me but I just don't feel the same if they all died I wouldn't feel anything. Empathy and sympathy are things I don't feel at all either, I've never felt remorse or guilt either. Also I tend to just do whatever I want when I want and how I want.

What do you think?
Update: Never mind...looks like I was just feeling empty, I think I have BPD.
5 answers 5