Why do so many Australians bank with the Commonwealth Bank when it has been repeatedly exposed on media for doing terrible things to people?

I’ve noticed that out of the big 4 banks here in Australia - NAB, ANZ, Westpac and Commonwealth Bank - the Commonwealth Bank still seems to be the most common institution that people bank with. Why is this? Some people I know have had insurance claims (relating to health) with this bank denied simply because... show more I’ve noticed that out of the big 4 banks here in Australia - NAB, ANZ, Westpac and Commonwealth Bank - the Commonwealth Bank still seems to be the most common institution that people bank with.

Why is this?

Some people I know have had insurance claims (relating to health) with this bank denied simply because they used said bank’s credit card at a liquor store, for example.

It has received a lot of bad publicity over recent years.

Also, a friend recently told me that the Commonwealth Bank logo represents the new world order pyramid.

Why do people still bank with this corporation after all of this?
0