Murmurings and whispers of “Jesus” during a church service?

I recently started attending a new church. I love every part about it, from how scriptural the message is, to how loving the people are. I have noticed, however, during certain services, things become..different? Once a prophet came and prayed over several people, who broke down crying on the floor. Everyone... show more I recently started attending a new church. I love every part about it, from how scriptural the message is, to how loving the people are.

I have noticed, however, during certain services, things become..different? Once a prophet came and prayed over several people, who broke down crying on the floor. Everyone started whispering and murmuring. People screamed, “thank you Lord!” and “Jesus! Jesus!”. It definitely caught me off guard, as I haven’t seen this in the churches I’ve attended throughout my life.

Would somebody be able to tell me why this happens, or what scriptural reasoning there is for this? I would really appreciate it! I’d like to learn so I can better understand why this takes place. Thank you!