JWs, does field service make brothers & sisters feel more inline with the organization or less?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Very much so, because in fact that is the whole point of being a witness, is to praise our Heavenly Father, Jehovah. To help ones find truths; to give hope.

I personally, do not do a lot of field service; my efforts are "informal".

• 5 months ago

Any worship I give is to Jehovah. So when I am sharing the Bible's message with others, whether relatives, neighbors, bankers, grocers, or doctors, etc, I feel I am offering the praise to Jehovah. He desires that we worship Him and bring glory to Him by fulfilling His desires. He does not desire any to lose their life, and if I have just a small, even miniscule opportunity to direct a persons attention to their Heavenly Father and Creator, I feel that I am one of God's co-workers that the apostle Paul referred to.

I do not feel that my soul depends on knocking on doors. First I am a soul. Second, my eternal life depends on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ that Jehovah provided. That is a free gift for all to accept and show appreciation for through prayer, study and praise..

Source(s): One of Jehovah's Witnesses
  • 6 months ago

it should make people feel like they are one in purpose, however any group can get this same unity and service emotion. especially if there is sorcery in the air. Jesus dis say something about damnation when the jews go half way round the world to get a convert. when the first converts should be the neihbors and the people of the city. the kingdom ofGod is not divided. Jesus said if you are not one, you are not mind. and as i understand it, all churches are divided just for being in existence. there needs to be ONE church and ONE unity and im sure the JWs are not that church

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They literally believe their eternal souls depend on them knocking on your door.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.