Ramadan why is life tough for some people ?

I am 21, I don’t drink, smoke, do drugs or gamble. I respect my parents, give to charity and I am nice to everyone I meet. I don’t date and I dress modestly. But for some reason I’ve fallen into depression and I’m also struggling to find a job that is well-paid that I enjoy and I’ve lost all my uni friends.... show more I am 21, I don’t drink, smoke, do drugs or gamble. I respect my parents, give to charity and I am nice to everyone I meet. I don’t date and I dress modestly. But for some reason I’ve fallen into depression and I’m also struggling to find a job that is well-paid that I enjoy and I’ve lost all my uni friends. They’ve all moved on and I have no one to hang out with and I feel alone. I always try to be positive and be grateful for what I have. I also continuously look for jobs and apply online. I take part in many Islamic events and female only social groups to make new friends but I’ve not made many friends. All I want is a good job I’m not asking for much so why can’t Allah give me that?
10 answers 10