Will the years start over again and will I be reborn if they do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No, this ride is one way. There is a millennial reign of Yeshua coming soon... about 9 years from now. Then we will have a new heavens and a new earth, and dwell in the new Jerusalem on the new earth. We will still be who we are.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Nope - all you got is all you can see.

• 5 months ago

So when the the years start over again everyone will be reborn on earth on the same date of birth just like they were.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No and no but if you're Christian - or become one - you will never die. Christ died to pay the penalty of death for our sins so that we no longer have to.

Jhn 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my sayings, he shall never see death.

Jhn 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No and no. Are you on drugs?

• 5 months ago

Maybe they already have and you already are.

Let's face it, if nobody remembers their previous lives, what difference does it make if you are reborn or not?

• 5 months ago

I really don't know.

• 5 months ago

being born again, consists of being baptised. as the voice declared from heaven, this day have i begotten thee as spoken to Jesus on his day of baptism. we also need a change of heart so we do need to be baptized in the holy spirit. there is a spirit of baptism of fire and the gift of the holy ghost. if you are asking about being reborn in the definition of reincarnation. its not going to happen. for most people that are rebellious and sometimes disobedient there seems to be no chance of reincarnation. if you are referring to being resurrected ...there is a begotten element to the spirit actively joined to a new and incorruptible body and Paul describes it in 1Cor 15:35, 40-42; 50-54

• 5 months ago

In my view? Yeah. They will. But you've got to die first. Which.. no rushing it, 'eh? :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.