Will you be voting for Trump next year?

I think I will vote for him. I don't care for who he is. But I agree with most of the stuff he's doing. And he's keeping his promises. We didn't get the wall. But he definitely tried. So I'd like another 4 years.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am with you. Trump is the only official who does what he says.

• 6 months agoReport

Oh so Mexico paid for the wall then?

• 5 months ago

He's doing more than the Dems. will admit to and the news media will report.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Oh HELL no I am NOT voting for no DAMN Trump!

• 6 months ago

he is the greatest president ever

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daisy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No. Trump is a liar and a poor excuse for a human being. Someone who lies, calls people childish names, threatens the media when things don't go his way-- does not deserve my vote.

• Ralph T
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The U.S. used to have a "Truth in Advertising" law on the books,IF we passed a "Truth in Politics"law,every politician and government official would be in jail!

• 6 months ago

He's kinda... embarassing... I mean, really? Wind turbines cause cancer? He makes me feel bad for being an American

• 6 months ago

I will too. And you'd be surprised on the wall too. It's going up in places.

• Nigel6 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Hahahahaha...but, no.

• 6 months ago

He promised to claim that he'd kept his promises, even when he didn't keep any of them.....well except that one.

It's one thing Trump supporters can always count on. Trump telling them that they won.

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• Ron
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He's keeping his promises??????

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.