Chest pain moving around when Jogging?

so i recently tried to start jogging and walking which didn't go too well as i started getting this unexplained chest pain, it started on the right side when i exercised now it seems to be moving around today it was on the left like a sharp pain for a few seconds when i stop jogging, and my right ribs were hurt... show more so i recently tried to start jogging and walking which didn't go too well as i started getting this unexplained chest pain, it started on the right side when i exercised now it seems to be moving around today it was on the left like a sharp pain for a few seconds when i stop jogging, and my right ribs were hurt too anyway i went to the doctors and ive done bloods and an ecg which all came back normal im 23 and im not really sure what to do its worrying me as i don't want there to be something wrong with my heart obviously i am overweight at the moment which is why i was trying to exercise but now im scared too incase im pushing myself too hard i have no family history of anything like this my doctor did not seem very worried but its never been on the left side until today so im not sure if that is more worrying anyway any ideas im going back to the doctors tomorrow but i just wanted to see what yall thought.
Update: ive also had it while inactive i should add im not sure if this all could just be anixety/stress related aswell as sometimes i don't get it if im distracted but i always get it when exercising but i guess thats when its always on my mind
Update 2: I have done that already if you read the description..
1 answer 1