Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Will someone leave there email to talk to , I would like to talk about my depression.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Speaking to an untrained person, obviously a child, could make things worse. You need to speak to someone with medical training, not someone trolling the boards for friends.

Someone who reaches out and gives you contact info can and will be sued if your situation worsens.

Some users apparently have no idea how very easy it is to track them. Pennsylvania is particularly easy. Ridiculous and turned over to FBI as possible predator

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Before you call Justin, be aware that he thinks he is possessed - "it is poosible u have a demon but usually u have to do something to get those. liek using magic that is forbidden in the bible or havea heavily haunted house. i often see things that fade away within 10 seconds of being near sleep. just after waking or just as im about to go to sleep il see something and stare at it then it slowly fades away."

• justin
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310.

• 7 months ago

If you're able go see a medical professional

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.